Some of our current major projects in Queenstown and Central Otago are:
- Beechwood Apartments: extensive upgrade and refurbishment of 75 terrace apartments.
- Rydges Queenstown Hotel: demolition and rebuild of part of the existing hotel, and extensive refurbishment of the rest.
- Five Mile Centre Stage Three: a five storey retail and office complex at the Five Mile Centre.
- Jucy Snooze Hotel: conversion of an existing two-storey building in central Queenstown to a five-storey hotel offering 60 eight-bed rooms of affordable pod-style accommodation.
- Jack’s Point Clubhouse: extensive rebuild of the restaurant and function centre we built in 2008 following major fire damage.
The Director of Naylor Love Central Otago Ltd is Greg Boland.