Some of our current major projects in Auckland are:
- Park Residences: a 30-storey complex with 275 apartments and retail tenancies on the lower floors in the Auckland CBD.
- 501 K Road: overhaul of a 7,000m² commercial space, which is being converted into multiple tenancies including a supercar showroom and a virtual office space.
- Botany Town Centre: enabling works for a future extension, including relocation of existing tenants, No1 Shoes base build and fitout, and a civil works package.
- Sylvia Park: new four-level multi-deck car park.
- Hobsonville Kerewhenua Development: 33 apartment complex in Hobsonville Point, including a basement car park.
- Noel Leeming, Pah Road: 1,000m² retail and back of house and construction of a complex ring road.
- University of Auckland 44 Symonds Street Student Accommodation: complete internal and external refurbishment of two existing category A heritage buildings, formerly state housing.
- University of Auckland Grafton Hall Student Accommodation: three new blocks totalling 325 student bedrooms, dining and other amenities.
- Long Bay Village Centre: mixed retail, commercial space and residential development, with five buildings including a supermarket, two apartment blocks, food and beverage, retail and commercial tenancies.
- Rebel Sport / Briscoes Head Office: 9,000m², three-storey development including a new retail outlet and national head office.
The Director of Naylor Love Auckland is Bruno Goedeke.