Some of our current major projects in Canterbury are:
- 88 Cashel Mall: three-level retail and office development in the heart of Christchurch’s retail precinct.
- East Frame Superlot 7: an inner-city housing development on the corner of Madras and Lichfield streets.
- St Bede’s College Chapel and Performing Arts Centre: a new chapel plus earthquake strengthening and extensions to an existing performing arts centre at a Catholic boys’ school.
- Christchurch Prisons: range of projects at the three Christchurch prisons, both as part of an on-going maintenance project and new works.
- Lyttelton Port Company Marina Development: walk-on floating marina with a waterfront promenade and up to 200 berths for yachts and powerboats.
- Spark Office: high-profile four-storey office for Spark in Cathedral Square.
- Nelson Airport Terminal: new airport terminal at Nelson Airport, twice the size of the existing building and featuring local LVL timber products.
- 63-69 Armagh Street Apartments: nine-storey luxury apartment complex in central Christchurch.
- Merivale Mall Redevelopment: upgrades and enhancements to retail areas and public bathrooms in an operational shopping centre.
- Christchurch Girls’ High School: structural strengthening, fit-out, demolition, civil and landscaping works in a live school environment.
- Ballantynes Redevelopment: partial rebuild of the Ballantynes department store on Lichfield Street, including four stories of retail, office and car parking space.
- New World Durham Street: 3,685m² supermarket and civil works for Foodstuffs South Island Ltd.
The Director of Naylor Love Canterbury Ltd is Graeme Earl.