Some of our current major projects in Waikato/Bay of Plenty are:
- Somervale Village: new two-storey aged care facility for Metlifecare in Mt Maunganui.
- Project Tahi, The Base: internal reconfiguration and upgrade in a live trading environment at The Base shopping centre.
- Chartwell Mall: seismic strengthening project in a live retail environment.
- Tauranga Airport Terminal Expansion: alterations and additions to the existing Tauranga Airport Terminal building, including new baggage handling sheds, departure lounge and extended airline lounge.
- Poets Corner Development: new multi-use development, with retail, gym, café and apartments.
- Cambridge Pool: ECI involvement (design, cost planning and logistics) for a new pool in Cambridge.
The Director of Naylor Love Waikato / BoP Ltd is Kris MacCauley.