At Naylor Love we’re renowned for our workplace culture, business values and commitment to developing our people. We are looking for talented people who want to be part of a great team and support our national growth.
We seek to attract and retain a diverse and productive workforce that can embrace future challenges and opportunities. In return for their enthusiasm and expertise we offer our staff members:
- A competitive remuneration package, including a generous company health scheme
- Wellbeing programmes, including flu shots, health monitoring and Employee Assistance Programme
- On-going training and development, including Cadetships and Apprenticeships and our in-house Leadership programme
- The opportunity to be recognised for your contribution, with monthly and annual awards
- A great team atmosphere, including regular lively social events
- The opportunity to be involved in a wide range of commercial construction projects all over New Zealand
- Excellent prospects for career progression with Naylor Love
- Numerous chances to contribute your ideas and give feedback, including our annual staff survey, year-round “share an idea” programme, and a wide range of specialist advisory groups
Don’t just take our word for it! Find out more about what our team say about working at Naylor Love.
Are you passionate about construction and keen to work for a commercial construction company with a long history of quality and innovation?