Our Auckland division are looking for an experienced Dogman to work with them on a fixed term contact. Previous commercial experience dogging all forms of crane operations is required, as is a willingness to help with other duties from time to time.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you:
- Have a clean license with a class 2/3 endorsement
- Have a Dogman’s ticket including US3789
- Are disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- Have effective interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Are physically fit
- Prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Are responsible
This is a chance to join an award-winning team who will ensure you are well looked after and supported as you take a role within our business.
Applications close on 21st September 2017.