Some of our current major projects in Queenstown and Central Otago are:
- New World Three Parks: a New World supermarket in Wanaka’s Three Parks development, predominantly structural steel frame construction with pre-cast concrete panelling and glazed elevations.
- Holiday Inn Express: a four-storey, 230 room hotel in central Queenstown with a warm roof and rain screen façade.
- Toru Apartments: a three-stage development of 230 one, two and three bedroom apartments in Remarkables Park, Frankton, including 80 apartments that will be reserved as rental homes for Queenstown locals.
- Frankton Marina: four land-based and six floating retail buildings on pontoons, plus an ablutions block.
- Holiday Inn Remarkables Park: a six-storey, 182 room hotel located within a few minutes’ drive of Queenstown Airport and close to The Remarkables ski field.
- Skyline Luge Upgrades: a new two-storey workshop for the Skyline Luge.
The Director of Naylor Love Central Otago Ltd is Greg Boland.