Some of our current major projects in Dunedin are:
- University of Otago: new five-storey building for a valued repeat client.
- University of Otago School of Music & Theatre: construction of a new purpose-built two-storey recording studio facility, replacing the existing building on Albany Street, and alterations/upgrades work to four existing College of Education buildings.
- Dunedin City Council: projects at several key Dunedin City Council facilities, involving re-roofing, seismic strengthening and installation of height safety systems.
- Mercy Hospital: several projects, including infrastructure and building services upgrades at the main hospital, seismic strengthening of an existing carpark, heritage restoration and fire safety upgrades of level 1, Marinoto House and a new pre-admissions clinic.
- Deloitte: high-end office fitout.
- Dunedin Railway Station: upgrade and repair of the exterior stonework, roof tiles, ridge caps and replacing lead gutters on the Historic Place Category 1 building.
- Investment House Apartments: heritage apartments and office fitout.
The Director of Naylor Love Dunedin Ltd is Jason Tutty.