Some of our current major projects in Auckland are:
- Botany Town Centre: seismic upgrades and associated fitout works to various existing multi-level buildings.
- Sylvia Park Galleria Extension: extension built on top of an existing shopping centre.
- Sylvia Park Department Store: flagship two-storey, 6,700m² Farmers department store at Sylvia Park, which will be the largest Farmers store in New Zealand.
- SkyCity 99 Albert Street: refurbishment of seven floors of the AA Building for the new SkyCity HQ, including office space, a commercial kitchen and practice gaming rooms.
- SkyCity VIP Black: structural alterations and refurbishment of the VIP rooms at SkyCity Casino, staged to allow them to stay open throughout.
- Stoneridge on Lunn: a mixed retail and commercial development with tenants including The Warehouse, Noel Leeming, Bed Bath and Beyond, plus cafes and restaurants.
- CAB: conversion of a 24-storey, heritage-listed former council office building into 110 luxury apartments, including major excavations for a new two-level basement car park and in preparation for further stages of the Civic Quarter development.
- Hotel 4: conversion of a three-storey office block at Auckland International Airport into a four-storey, 146-room hotel.
- Lynn Mall: seismic upgrades to existing mall superstructure with various associated de-fit and fitout works.
- All Blacks Experience: base build and enabling fitout works to the new All Blacks Experience exhibition on Level 4 of the old SkyCity Convention Centre.
- CCA Can Line: base build, services and fitout reconfigurations to accommodate new can line equipment.
- Datacom: reconfiguration and construction maintenance works at a data centre in Rosedale.
- Sylvia Park Food Court Amenities: demolition and refurbishment of the existing amenities block at the Sylvia Park Shopping Centre main food court.
- SkyCity Generator Remedials: reconfiguration and upgrades to existing generator facility at SkyCity.
The Director of Naylor Love Auckland is Bruno Goedeke.