Some of our current major projects in Auckland are:
- Botany Town Centre: a number of major works packages at Botany Town Centre, including the Pavilion Extension (18 new tenancies/5,300m² including an H&M store), Garden Lane (extension of existing stores plus the construction of an ETFE canopy over a central paved area), Market Square (upgrades to entrances plus shop extensions), base build of a new Whitcoulls store, and various seismic upgrades.
- Sylvia Park Car Park: a new five-level car park with space for 900 vehicles.
- Sylvia Park Galleria Extension: extension built on top of an existing shopping centre, including a new Farmers department store.
- Long Bay Village Centre: mixed retail, commercial space and residential development, with five buildings including a supermarket, two apartment blocks, food and beverage, retail and commercial tenancies.
- Rebel Sport / Briscoes Head Office: 9,000m², three-storey development including a new retail outlet and national head office.
The Director of Naylor Love Auckland is Bruno Goedeke.