Some of our current major projects in Waikato/Bay of Plenty are:
- Cambridge Pool: ECI involvement (design, cost planning and logistics) for a new pool in Cambridge.
- Tauranga Hospital: seismic upgrade of B24 building and a new standalone body store building.
- Papamoa Plaza: new office building at a shopping centre in Tauranga.
- Lago World: childcare centre fitout at Te Awa, The Base Shopping Centre.
- Papamoa Community Surf Rescue Base: a new two-storey surf rescue base at Papamoa Beach, a community-funded project.
- University of Waikato Accommodation: three new student accommodation blocks at the UoW’s Hamilton Campus.
The Director of Naylor Love Waikato / BoP Ltd is Kris MacCauley.