Some of our current major projects in Waikato/Bay of Plenty are:
- Cambridge Pool: ECI involvement (design, cost planning and logistics) for a new pool in Cambridge.
- Cell Upgrades: nationwide court cell upgrades for the Ministry of Justice.
- Tauranga Hospital: seismic upgrade of B24 building and a new standalone body store building.
- McFall Fuel: warehouse extension and office fit-out in Mount Maunganui.
- Papamoa Plaza: new office building at a shopping centre in Tauranga.
- University of Waikato Accommodation: three new student accommodation blocks at the UoW’s Hamilton Campus
- Poets’ Corner Stage Two: new retail unit with a purpose-built Texas Chicken restaurant, following the first stage we completed in 2018.
- Seddon Park Lighting Plinths: high-tech concrete plinths for floodlighting in a Hamilton cricket ground
The Director of Naylor Love Waikato / BoP Ltd is Kris MacCauley.