Some of our current major projects in Wellington are:
- Wellington Town Hall: seismic strengthening of a Category 1 listed building of great historical, social, cultural and heritage significance.
- Queensgate Shopping Centre Car Park and Cinema: seismic upgrade of multi-level car park and cinema complex.
- James Cook Hotel: staged refurbishment of a multi-storey hotel.
- BUPA Crofton Downs: new three-storey apartment and aged care facility.
- 5 Kent Terrace: remediation of a nine-storey apartment building in the Wellington CBD.
- Rimutaka Completion Works: major expansion of Rimutaka Prison in Upper Hutt for the Department of Corrections.
- Wainuiomata High School: major staged school redevelopment over two and a half years for the Ministry of Education.
- Ridgway School: redevelopment of an existing Primary School in Brooklyn for the Ministry of Education.
- Copper Pipework Replacement: five-year contract to replace copper pipework throughout Wellington Regional Hospital.
The Director of Naylor Love Wellington Ltd is Nick Clayton.