Some of our current major projects in Wellington are:
- Wakefield Supermarket: a purpose-built 3,500m² central city supermarket and undercover car park.
- Main Block Redevelopment, Wellington East Girls’ College: construction of a new school building behind a heritage façade, which we strengthened in a previous project.
- Wellington Trades Hall: earthquake strengthening of a historically significant building.
- Riddiford Building Demolition: demolition of the Riddiford Building at Wellington Hospital, part of enabling works for the new children’s hospital.
- Paramount Theatre: initial demolition works at the Paramount Theatre in Courtenay Place.
- Wellington Zoo Chimp Habitat: upgrade of the Chimpanzee Park at Wellington Zoo, including demolition of the old chimpanzee house.
- Executive Wing Meeting Room: upgrade of the Executive Wing Meeting Room at The Beehive.
- Marion Square: structural work associated with seismic repairs of the carpark building at 26 Marion Street.
- State Insurance Tower: base build and fitout of levels 5, 19 and 20 of the State Insurance Tower for Precinct Properties.
- Wellington International Airport: reconfiguration of the AHU (air handing unit) plant rooms at Wellington Airport
- Rimutaka Double Bunking: prison double-bunking and associated works
The Director of Naylor Love Wellington Ltd is Nick Clayton.