Some of our current major projects in Wellington are:
- Wellington Town Hall: seismic strengthening of a Category 1 listed building of great historical, social, cultural and heritage significance.
- Queensgate Shopping Centre Car Park and Cinema: seismic upgrade of multi-level car park and cinema complex.
- James Cook Hotel: staged refurbishment of a multi-storey hotel.
- BUPA Crofton Downs: new three-storey apartment and aged care facility.
- Te Aro School Redevelopment: demolition and construction of a replacement teaching block and services upgrades.
- Wellington International Airport: upgrade and extension the International Departures Screening area and work under the South West Pier to extend and completely refit facilities for Air New Zealand.
The Director of Naylor Love Wellington Ltd is Nick Clayton.