Some of our current major projects in Wellington are:
- Wellington Town Hall: seismic strengthening of a Category 1 listed building of great historical, social, cultural and heritage significance.
- Queensgate Shopping Centre Car Park and Cinema: seismic upgrade of multi-level car park and cinema complex.
- James Cook Hotel: refurbishment and asbestos removal in a multi-storey hotel.
- Wakefield Supermarket: a purpose-built 3,500m² central city supermarket and undercover car park.
- Main Block Redevelopment, Wellington East Girls’ College: construction of a new school building behind a heritage façade, which we strengthened in a previous project.
- Riddiford Building Demolition: demolition of the Riddiford Building at Wellington Hospital, part of enabling works for the new children’s hospital.
- Paramount Theatre: initial demolition works at the Paramount Theatre in Courtenay Place.
- Executive Wing Meeting Room: upgrade of the Executive Wing Meeting Room at The Beehive.
- Wellington International Airport: reconfiguration, refurbishment and services upgrade project in the WIAL Corporate Offices.
- Rimutaka Double Bunking: prison double-bunking and associated works.
The Director of Naylor Love Wellington Ltd is Nick Clayton.