We are looking for a motivated BIM Technician to join our established site-based construction team and work closely with our delivery team, subcontractors and our International Consortium partners on the Tauhara Geothermal project.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will enhance the project outcome by assisting with integration of digital information into the operational delivery of the build. This is a world class project and a unique opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising and coordinating with the BIM Manager and on-site team to ensure modelling is effective and up to date
- Working with the operational team to document innovative solutions around buildability
- Assisting the service manager and operational team and subcontractors to develop shop drawings for onsite construction
- Ensuring on site data such as quality and site set out information is collected and stored within the model
- Assisting with the collection of all data required for fulfilling the contracts ‘as built’ documentation requirements
- At least 2 years structural drafting experience
- Well-developed experience and confidence in independently using building Information modelling software applications such as Tekla, Revit or Autocad
It is also essential that you have strong technical aptitude, communication and listening skills to ensure outcomes are what is intended and add value to the project. You will need to be able to work in a collaborative environment and be confident to see a job through from conception to completion.
Applications close on 30 September 2021.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.