We’re looking for a Design Manager to join our team. This role will see the successful applicant develop and deliver the design and build aspect of our business, working up front and alongside clients and design teams in a collaborative environment where we are providing invaluable advice and direction from the concept design stage through to design completion.
You will need to be passionate and driven to continue to drive Naylor Love to the forefront of construction diversification. The key responsibilities can be defined as:
- Providing indirect support to our established design resource within current project teams.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with clients, design partners and professional consultants.
- Supporting the pursuit of projects in preconstruction with integral design input to buildability issues.
- Having the ability to lead, grow and develop a team that can meet the demands of our business and the strategy of the Design Management business plan.
- Having the drive and passion for innovation and keeping abreast of all new technology and implementing that technology where there is added benefit.
The successful candidate will be of high calibre and is expected to hold the relevant tertiary qualification, such as a BEng, BAch or similar.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.