This is a national senior appointment that will see the successful candidate take a key role in the development and delivery of the design and build aspect of our business. This role will help define our business by working upfront and alongside clients and design teams in a collaborative environment where we are providing invaluable advice and direction from conceptual design stage.
The successful candidate will need to be passionate and driven to lead Naylor Love to the forefront of construction diversification.
The key attributes are:
- Providing support to our established design teams across all our regions
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with clients, design partners and professional consultants
- Supporting the pursuit of projects with integral design input to buildability issues
- Redefine our design capability and services, especially in regard to BIM and how that can be developed into a tangible asset
- Have the ability to lead a team that can meet the demands of our business
- Lead, develop and participate in internal training, focusing on design and build capabilities
- Manage and lead the lessons learnt process of all design related issues and ensure there is national distribution and alignment
- Have the drive and passion for innovation and keeping abreast of all new technology and implementing that technology where there is added benefit
The successful candidate will be of high calibre and is expected to hold the relevant tertiary qualification, such as a BEng, BArch or similar. Location of the role is flexible and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications close on 4 July 2019.