We’re looking for Senior Site Managers to join our team! Working closely with other members of the project team, you will be responsible for overseeing the construction phase of each project from commencement to completion. This will include achievement of the programme, quality and budget, and promotion of an environment where the pursuit of excellence, zero accidents and zero re-work is part of the site culture. You will lead the site team, including sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of the project.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience in delivering a variety of commercial projects and:
- Be trade qualified with proven site management supervision and experience on high value commercial projects ($10m+) for a main contractor
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in developing and motivating individuals to reach their full potential.
- As a person you will work well within a team, have personal drive and take personal ownership for your results, ensuring best practice principals are achieved.
- Be focused on achieving a zero-harm work environment.
A construction management diploma/degree would be an advantage but is not an essential prerequisite for the position.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.