We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Services Desk Technician to join our national information technology support team. Based in Christchurch, you will provide support to staff in all IT-related matters.
You will need to have a passion for technology, be astute in all aspects of IT, as well as being a creative thinker and enjoying interacting with people at all levels.
The desired candidate will have an excellent customer service focus, and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in an effective and timely manner in line with our service level agreement.
Key responsibilities for this varied role include:
- Logging and resolving IT related issues
- Troubleshooting computer, printer, network software and other IT-related issues
- Performing hardware and software installations on new and existing desktops and laptops
To be considered you will:
- Have a working knowledge and experience in system monitoring and managing service requests and incidents within agreed service levels
- Be customer focused and committed to providing a high quality of service
- Be a logical thinker, numerical and analytical minded
- be a good communicator and a team player
Applications close on 24 September 2021.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.