Some of our current major projects in Canterbury are:
- Bedford Apartments: an inner-city housing development on the corner of Madras and Lichfield streets.
- Christchurch Prisons: range of projects at the three Christchurch prisons, both as part of an on-going maintenance project and new works.
- Spark Square: high-profile four-storey office for Spark in Cathedral Square and high-spec fitout.
- Ballantynes Redevelopment: partial rebuild of the Ballantynes department store on Lichfield Street, including four stories of retail, office and car parking space and retail fitout.
- Redcliffs School: rebuild of a Christchurch primary school that was displaced by the 2010/11 Canterbury earthquakes.
- The Warehouse Eastgate Seismic Upgrade: strengthening works in a live retail environment.
- Barrington Mall Enhancement Works: upgrades to the main entrance and store frontages, new signage and lighting.
- Christ Church Cathedral Reinstatement Project: Naylor Love will be providing construction logistics, methodologies and programme advice for the project.
- Cranmer Gardens: Luxury apartment development opposite Cranmer Square.
- Ministry of Justice Fitout: office fitout at the commercial building we recently completed at 88 Cashel Street.
Some of our current major projects in Nelson are:
- Green Gables: 27 new apartments and 61 care suites at Green Gables Retirement Village.
- Briscoes/Rebel Sport: retail and office facility in Vanguard Street.
- Manuka Street Hospital: redevelopment of the main hospital building to accommodate a new operating theatre, recovery area, day surgery admissions and commercial kitchen, plus a new external energy centre.
The Director of Naylor Love Canterbury Ltd and Gibbons Naylor Ltd is Graeme Earl.