Some of our current major projects in Canterbury are:
- Christchurch Prisons: range of projects at the three Christchurch prisons, both as part of an on-going maintenance project and new works, including completion of new modular facilities at Christchurch Men’s Prison and Christchurch Women’s Prison.
- Christ Church Cathedral Reinstatement Project: construction/execution of first stage of the reinstatement project, including decontamination and stabilisation of the existing building, along with providing consultancy services for the reinstatement project.
- Selwyn Health Hub: two-storey, 4,000m² facility in Rolleston, intended to host a range of health services, including radiology, physiotherapy, dentistry, pharmacy, blood services and general practice.
- AgResearch Research Facility: new build scientific research facility in Lincoln.
- Hagley College (Te Puna Wai o Waipapa): school redevelopment including construction of new technology block, performing arts facilities and associated teaching spaces.
- Christchurch Hospital Energy Centre: boiler house to provide energy for the Christchurch Hospital campus, with extensive interface to existing infrastructure.
- Christchurch Hospital Seismic Repairs: seismic remediation project on the exterior of the Parkside building at Christchurch Hospital.
- Ashburton Civic Centre & Library: library, performance area, study zones, an audio and video recording studio, council chambers and office space on three levels.
- Marlborough Schools Design Consortium: design & build project co-locating three Marlborough schools on a single site in Blenheim.
- Christchurch City Mission: a three-storey accommodation building, a social enterprise café, plus a multi-use building with a self-service food bank and offices.
Some of our current major projects in Nelson are:
- Manuka Street Hospital: redevelopment of the main hospital building to accommodate a new operating theatre, recovery area, day surgery admissions and commercial kitchen, plus a new external energy centre.
- Countdown Richmond: new supermarket on the corner of Champion and Salisbury roads.
- Lower Queen Street Health 2: two-storey building in Richmond adjacent to an existing health centre with a day stay hospital on the ground floor.
- Golden Bay High School and Tasman Area School: ECI stage of major school redevelopment projects in Takaka.
- Berryfields Crossing: stage 1 (hospitality and cinema) of a new commercial development in Richmond.
The Director of Naylor Love Canterbury Ltd and Gibbons Naylor Ltd is Graeme Earl.