Some of our current major projects in Canterbury are:
- Christchurch Prisons: range of projects at the three Christchurch prisons, both as part of an on-going maintenance project and new works.
- Spark Square: high-profile four-storey office for Spark in Cathedral Square and high-spec fitout.
- Ballantynes Redevelopment: partial rebuild of the Ballantynes department store on Lichfield Street, including four stories of retail, office and car parking space and retail fitout.
- Redcliffs School: rebuild of a Christchurch primary school that was displaced by the 2010/11 Canterbury earthquakes.
- Christ Church Cathedral Reinstatement Project: construction logistics, methodologies and programme advice for the first stage.
- St Andrew’s College Fitness Centre: construction of a brand new, 308m², fully equipped school Fitness Centre.
- Selwyn Health Hub: two-storey, 4,000m² facility in Rolleston, intended to host a range of health services, including radiology, physiotherapy, dentistry, pharmacy, blood services and general practice.
- Burnham Storage and Ablutions Facility: new build structure, fitout and siteworks for the New Zealand Defence Force at Burnham Military Camp.
- Rangiora Borough School Library: construction of a new library at Rangiora Borough School.
Some of our current major projects in Nelson are:
- Green Gables: 27 new apartments and 61 care suites at Green Gables Retirement Village.
- Briscoes/Rebel Sport: retail and office facility in Vanguard Street.
- Manuka Street Hospital: redevelopment of the main hospital building to accommodate a new operating theatre, recovery area, day surgery admissions and commercial kitchen, plus a new external energy centre.
The Director of Naylor Love Canterbury Ltd and Gibbons Naylor Ltd is Graeme Earl.