The following guiding principles drive our business practices:
- Zero Harm: Believing that we can achieve Zero Harm and being committed to developing a culture to achieve it.
- Sustainability: Being a leader in health, safety and environmental management, and an Employer of Choice. Being diverse in our range of customers, markets and service offerings, leading to sustainable financial returns to our shareholders commensurate with the Company’s chosen risk profile.
- Excellence: Being passionate and professional, dedicated and consistent in the way we do things. Providing a quality of finished product commensurate with the client’s needs. Developing out people to their full potential through exemplary leadership. Being prepared to ask for support and guidance from across our greater team.
- Innovation: Identifying, formalizing, implementing and adhering to best practice. Being at the leading edge of technology development and utilisation, finding new solutions to old problems.
- Responsiveness: Having a structured approach and understanding the “way we do things here”. Thus allowing us to be nimble and decisive in our actions and empowered to make decisions while taking accountability within our levels of authority and recognised disciplines.