Naylor Love offers a full range of commercial construction services throughout New Zealand.
We have more than 900 staff spread over six regional divisions, and can call on our specialist teams nationwide to participate in a diverse range of projects.
As well as comprehensive construction management expertise, Naylor Love has retained a technical culture – both our office-based and site-based management teams have an intimate knowledge of the project process ‘at the coalface’.
This gives us a wide skill base to deliver a full range of construction services, including:
- Adaptive reuse projects
- Design & build projects
- Engineered timber projects
- Environmentally sustainable design & construction
- Heritage building projects
- Pre-construction services, including Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
- Projects & Interiors – smaller-scale building projects and specialist fitouts
- Seismic strengthening and earthquake-resistant new builds