Some of our current major projects in Waikato/Bay of Plenty are:
- Cambridge Pool: Complete refurbishment of the indoor and outdoor pools.
- Papamoa Community Surf Rescue Base: a new two-storey surf rescue base at Papamoa Beach, a community-funded project.
- Tauranga Hospital Central Sterilising Unit Redevelopment: extension to the existing Central Sterilising Unit, including significant seismic upgrades to adjacent areas.
- National Dock Upgrade: upgrade work in courthouses all over New Zealand, coordinated from our Hamilton office.
- Rotorua Aquatic Centre: renovation of the 50m outdoor pool and upgrades to bring it up to International Swimming Federation standards.
The Director of Naylor Love Waikato / BoP Ltd is Kris MacCauley.