Naylor Love has made a genuine and profound commitment to be the leader in sustainable construction practices and the champion of sustainable construction products in New Zealand.
We’re delighted to announce that Naylor Love has joined the Climate Leaders Coalition, a group of 80 New Zealand businesses who have committed to tackling climate change and reducing carbon emissions.
The Climate Leaders Coalition measure and report their greenhouse gas emissions, setting targets and working with suppliers to reduce emissions, to help keep global warming within 2°C. We’ve signed up with Enviro-Mark Solutions to gain CEMARS certification, which will help us to accurately measure our greenhouse gas emissions and put strategies in place to manage and reduce impacts.
We’ve also identified six key sustainability pillars in our long-term strategic plan; to become the leader in:
- Design management, including sustainable buildings
- Championing environmentally sustainable construction practices and products, particularly engineered timber
- Supply of warm, dry, sustainable and affordable social housing
- Innovation through investment in research and the search for new ideas, products and methodologies
- Focussing on our people; their personal development, wellbeing and work-life balance
- Developing the best teams and innovative supply chain models to transform both Naylor Love and our industry
We’re excited to be playing our part in mitigating climate change and look forward to helping New Zealand transition to a low emissions economy. Find out more at http://www.climateleaderscoalition.org.nz/ and www.naylorlove.co.nz/sustainability