Some of our current major projects in Queenstown and Central Otago are:
- Holiday Inn Remarkables Park: a six-storey, 182 room hotel located within a few minutes’ drive of Queenstown Airport and close to The Remarkables ski field.
- Sudima Queenstown: the fourth and final stage of the Five Mile development, a four-storey, 120-room hotel with a conference facility and retail tenancies on the ground floor.
- O’Connells Shopping Centre Refurbishment: deconstruction, reconstruction and refurbishment of an existing four-storey + basement mall in the Queenstown town centre.
- David Browne Building: mixed use development with industrial units on the ground floor, offices on the first floor and accommodation on the second floor.
- Mt Aspiring College: two-storey classroom block with 28 new teaching spaces and a library.
- Te Pā Tāhuna: three-storey building with 27 apartments in the centre of Queenstown for Ngāi Tahu.
- Queenstown Airport Terminal Upgrade Programme Phase 1: redevelopment of the existing security, customs and duty free areas to provide 360 degree body scanning capability, plus seismic strengthening, all within the fully operational airport.
The Director of Naylor Love Central Otago Ltd is Greg Boland.