Some of our current major projects in Queenstown and Central Otago are:
- Holiday Inn Express: a four-storey, 230 room hotel in central Queenstown with a warm roof and rain screen façade.
- Toru Apartments: a three-stage development of 230 one, two and three bedroom apartments in Remarkables Park, Frankton, including 80 apartments that will be reserved as rental homes for Queenstown locals.
- Frankton Marina: four land-based and six floating retail buildings on pontoons, plus an ablutions block.
- Holiday Inn Remarkables Park: a six-storey, 182 room hotel located within a few minutes’ drive of Queenstown Airport and close to The Remarkables ski field.
- Sudima Queenstown: the fourth and final stage of the Five Mile development, a four-storey, 120-room hotel with a conference facility and retail tenancies on the ground floor.
- O’Connells Shopping Centre Refurbishment: Deconstruction, reconstruction and refurbishment of an existing four-storey + basement mall in the Queenstown town centre.
The Director of Naylor Love Central Otago Ltd is Greg Boland.