Some of our current major projects in Queenstown and Central Otago are:
- Holiday Inn Remarkables Park: a six-storey, 182 room hotel located within a few minutes’ drive of Queenstown Airport and close to The Remarkables ski field.
- Sudima Queenstown: the fourth and final stage of the Five Mile development, a four-storey, 120-room hotel with a conference facility and retail tenancies on the ground floor.
- O’Connells Shopping Centre Refurbishment: deconstruction, reconstruction and refurbishment of an existing four-storey + basement mall in the Queenstown town centre.
- David Browne Building: mixed use development with industrial units on the ground floor, offices on the first floor and accommodation on the second floor.
- Mt Aspring College: two storey classroom block with 28 new teaching spaces and a library.
The Director of Naylor Love Central Otago Ltd is Greg Boland.