The awards ceremony was postponed twice then held online, but nothing could dampen our spirits after a successful night at the Property Council New Zealand Rider Levett Bucknall Property Industry Awards 2021!
Seven of our projects received awards:
- Te Raekura Redcliffs School – Excellence, Greenstone Group Education Property Award
- Eccles Building, Dunedin – Merit, Greenstone Group Education Property Award
- Ballantynes Redevelopment, Christchurch – Excellence, Yardi Retail Property Award
- Spark Square, Christchurch – Merit, RCP Commercial Office Property Award
- Paragon Apartments, Christchurch – Merit. Templeton Group (New Zealand) Multi Unit Residential Property Award
- SkyCity VIP Gaming, Auckland – Merit, Holmes Group Tourism and Leisure Property Award
- Auckland High Court Refurbishment Project – Merit, Naylor Love Heritage and Adaptive Reuse Award.
Naylor Love also sponsored the Heritage and Adaptive Reuses Property Award, where Best in Category was awarded to the The Hotel Britomart, Auckland, submitted by Cooper and Company.
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to our clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers for their support!