Some of our current major projects in Auckland are:
- Botany Town Centre: seismic upgrades and associated fitout works to various existing multi-level buildings.
- Sylvia Park Galleria Extension: extension built on top of an existing shopping centre.
- Stoneridge on Lunn: a mixed retail and commercial development with tenants including The Warehouse, Noel Leeming, Bed Bath and Beyond, plus cafes and restaurants.
- The CAB apartments: conversion of a 24-storey, heritage-listed former council office building into 110 luxury apartments, including major excavations for a new two-level basement car park and in preparation for further stages of the Civic Quarter development.
- Hotel 4: conversion of a three-storey office block at Auckland International Airport into a four-storey, 146-room hotel.
- LynnMall: seismic upgrades to existing mall superstructure with various associated de-fit and fitout works.
- SkyCity Hotel Bathrooms: refurbishment of 28 bathrooms in a live 5-star hotel.
- Elim Church Extension: extension of the northern part of the existing church at the Elim Christian Centre in Botany Downs.
- Weta Make Believe: transformation of a 3,000m² space in the Convention Centre into a Weta Workshop experience.
- Laureston Ave Shed: 300m² warehouse for BioCell in Papakura.
- Archers Road: conversion of a mechanic’s warehouse on the North Shore into a high-end retail development.
- South Auckland Assembly Hall Roof: progressive replacement of sections of the roof at the South Auckland Assembly Hall, which will stay open throughout.
- Manurewa High School: new library and classrooms for the Ministry of Education.
The Director of Naylor Love Auckland is Bruno Goedeke.