Some of our current major projects in Auckland are:
- Botany Town Centre: upgrades and associated fitout works to various existing multi-level buildings.
- The CAB apartments: conversion of a 24-storey, heritage-listed former council office building into 110 luxury apartments, including major excavations for a new two-level basement car park and in preparation for further stages of the Civic Quarter development.
- AUT WZ Building: Fitout of the top four floors in a live building for AUT’s School of Engineering with teaching spaces, study and meeting rooms, common areas and offices.
- LynnMall: upgrades to existing mall superstructure with various associated de-fit and fitout works.
- Elim Church Extension: extension of the northern part of the existing church at the Elim Christian Centre in Botany Downs.
- Archers Road: conversion of a mechanic’s warehouse on the North Shore into a high-end retail development.
- Onehunga High School: construction of a new gymnasium and technical block.
- Point and Miller Apartments: boutique 6-level apartment complex in Point Chevalier.
- Manurewa High School: new library and classrooms for the Ministry of Education.
The Director of Naylor Love Auckland is Bruno Goedeke.