Some of our current major projects in Auckland are:
- Botany Town Centre: a number of major works packages at Botany Town Centre, including the Pavilion Extension (18 new tenancies/5,300m² including an H&M store), Garden Lane (extension of existing stores plus the construction of an ETFE canopy over a central paved area), Market Square (upgrades to entrances plus shop extensions), base build of a new Whitcoulls store, and various seismic upgrades.
- Sylvia Park Car Park: a new five-level car park with space for 900 vehicles.
- Sylvia Park Galleria Extension: extension built on top of an existing shopping centre.
- Sylvia Park Department Store: flagship two-storey, 6,700m² Farmers department store at Sylvia Park, which will be the largest Farmers store in New Zealand.
- SkyCity 99 Albert Street: refurbishment of seven floors of the AA Building for the new SkyCity HQ, including office space, a commercial kitchen and practice gaming rooms.
- SkyCity Bathroom Upgrades: staged refurbishment of bathrooms in a live hotel.
- SkyCity VIP Black: structural alterations and refurbishment of the VIP rooms at SkyCity Casino, staged to allow them to stay open throughout.
- Stoneridge on Lunn: a mixed retail and commercial development with tenants including The Warehouse, Noel Leeming, Bed Bath and Beyond, plus cafes and restaurants.
- CAB: conversion of a 24-storey, heritage-listed former council office building into 110 luxury apartments, including major excavations for a new two-level basement car park and in preparation for further stages of the Civic Quarter development.
- Hotel 4: conversion of a three-storey office block at Auckland International Airport into a four-storey, 146-room hotel.
The Director of Naylor Love Auckland is Bruno Goedeke.