Some of our current major projects in Auckland are:
- Botany Town Centre: enabling works for a future extension, including relocation of existing tenants, No1 Shoes base build and fitout, and a civil works package.
- Sylvia Park Car Parks: two new four-level car parks, one with space for 900 vehicles and the other with space for 500 vehicles.
- Sylvia Park Galleria Extension: extension built on top of an existing shopping centre, with 18,000m2 of retail and food court space, including a new Farmers department store.
- Hobsonville Kerewhenua Development: 33 apartment complex in Hobsonville Point, including a basement car park.
- University of Auckland 44 Symonds Street Student Accommodation: complete internal and external refurbishment of two existing category A heritage buildings, formerly state housing.
- University of Auckland Grafton Hall Student Accommodation: three new blocks totalling 325 student bedrooms, dining and other amenities.
- Long Bay Village Centre: mixed retail, commercial space and residential development, with five buildings including a supermarket, two apartment blocks, food and beverage, retail and commercial tenancies.
- Rebel Sport / Briscoes Head Office: 9,000m², three-storey development including a new retail outlet and national head office.
The Director of Naylor Love Auckland is Bruno Goedeke.