Some of our current major projects in Dunedin are:
- University of Otago: new five-storey building for a valued repeat client.
- University of Otago School of Music & Theatre: construction of a new purpose-built two-storey recording studio facility, replacing the existing building on Albany Street, and alterations/upgrades work to four existing College of Education buildings.
- Dunedin City Council: projects at several key Dunedin City Council facilities, involving re-roofing, seismic strengthening and installation of height safety systems.
- Mercy Hospital: several projects, including infrastructure and building services upgrades at the main hospital, seismic strengthening of an existing carpark, heritage restoration and fire safety upgrades of level 1, Marinoto House and an new pre-admissions clinic.
- Deloitte: high-end office fitout
- Investment House Apartments: heritage apartments and office fitout
The Director of Naylor Love Dunedin Ltd is Jason Tutty.