Some of our current major projects in Dunedin are:
- Dunedin City Council Civic Centre: exterior improvements and asbestos removal at an operational six-storey building.
- Mercy Hospital: complete refurbishment of patient ward, exterior improvements including asbestos removal, new roof and windows, all while working over a live ward and theatre.
- Dunedin Railway Station: upgrade and repair of the exterior stonework, roof tiles, ridge caps and replacing lead gutters on the Historic Place Category 1 building.
- Investment House Apartments: heritage apartments and office fitout.
- Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Otepoti: construction of a new mixed-use block including teaching spaces, a dining room and wharenui, plus demolition of the existing building.
- Kaikorai Primary School: multi-stage project constructing a new 12 classroom teaching block and gym/hall, plus demolition of existing buildings.
- Lawrence Area School: refurbishment and new build of classroom and teaching spaces.
The Director of Naylor Love Dunedin Ltd is Jason Tutty.