Some of our current major projects in Wellington are:
- Wakefield Supermarket: a purpose-built 3,500m² central city supermarket and undercover car park.
- Newtown School: new 1410m² classroom block with 14 teaching spaces, plus general remediation and landscaping works around the school.
- Main Block Redevelopment, Wellington East Girls’ College: construction of a new school building behind a heritage façade, which we strengthened in a previous project.
- Riddiford Garden Upgrade: major landscaping project in Riddiford Garden around the newly completed Hutt City Council Administration Building.
- Naenae College Music Block: construction of a new suite of music facilities at Naenae College.
- Wellington Trades Hall: earthquake strengthening of a historically significant building.
- Riddiford Building Demolition: demolition of the Riddiford Building at Wellington Hospital, part of enabling works for the new children’s hospital.
- Paramount Theatre: initial demolition works at the Paramount Theatre in Courtenay Place.
The Director of Naylor Love Wellington Ltd is Nick Clayton.